Requesting Materials Between Pratt Campuses
This form may be used to request items between the Manhattan and Brooklyn campuses.
Note: Not all items in the catalog may be requested through this form. If an item you wish to borrow falls into any of the following categories they may not be requested for delivery between campuses.
- Archives Material
- Magazines and Periodicals
- Non-Circulating Items marked LIB USE ONLY
- One-Day Loan Books
- Oversize Books
- Rare Books
- Reference Books
- Reserve Books
- Special Collections Materials
- Exhibit and Display items
If you have a question about a request, please contact the Reference Desk at either location. email@example.com, Brooklyn: (718) 636-3704, Manhattan: (212) 647-7547
- Items generally take 3-5 days to arrive after a request has been made, but it may take more time depending on other factors.
- Requesters must be a current Pratt faculty, student and/or staff member in good standing. This service does not extend to Friends of the Library, or other outside patrons.
- Brooklyn campus requests – items delivered to Brooklyn
- Manhattan campus requests – items delivered to Manhattan
- You cannot use this form to request items that are already available at your location.
Fields marked with * are required