Multi-Media Services (MMS), a division of the Pratt Institute Libraries, provides: video and film circulation, multimedia viewing reservations for individuals and classes, audiovisual equipment circulation, and equipped lecture spaces for academic events. This form is for one-time reservations for meetings and classes.
MMS seeks to facilitate and enhance educational communication by providing materials in subjects and multimedia formats that support and enrich the Institute’s curriculum. The department’s aim is to assist students, faculty and staff in locating multimedia materials that meet their educational needs.
Brooklyn Campus Library
MMS Main Phone: (718) 399-4356
Equipment Loan Office (Library): (718) 636-3626
Higgins Circulation Office (Higgins Hall): (718) 399-4311
Fax: (718) 399-4428
9am - 5pm, Monday – Friday
email@example.com - Event Services Office
MMS provides overnight circulation and in-house viewing of DVDs & VHS tapes at the MMS main office. For more information, see Video & Film Collections or search for items on PrattCat. To arrange viewings for individuals or classes, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the Room Reservations Request Form. Walk-ins are welcome and are served on a first-come first-served basis. To suggest additions to the video collection or to request faculty reservations for non-library viewing, please email email@example.com.
Brooklyn Campus Library
Phone: (718) 399-4356
9am - 11pm, Monday - Thursday
9am - 6pm, Friday
1pm - 6pm, Saturday
2pm - 9pm, Sunday
9am - 8pm, Monday - Thursday
9am - 5pm, Friday
1pm - 6pm, Saturday - Sunday
MMS provides equipment loans to the Institute from the Equipment Loan Office (Library, Lower Level). Students, faculty and staff can check out AV equipment including:
- Laptops (daytime circulation only)
- Mac Minis (special requests only)
- Digital Projectors
- Slide Projectors
- Digital Audio Recording Equipment
- Still Cameras
- Video Cameras (Flash HD)
- Photo Lights
Equipment is due back on the next business day after checkout.
Library Lower Level
Phone: (718) 636-3626
9am - 9pm, Monday - Thursday
9am - 5:30pm, Friday
Higgins Circulation Office (HHC)
The Higgins Circulation Office provides equipment circulation for use within the Higgins Hall building complex only. Advance reservations are suggested.
Higgins Hall Center Section 017, Lower Level
Phone: (718) 399-4311
9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
by appointment, Monday - Friday
MMS oversees a small number of event spaces to be used for academic and ceremonial events of an all-institute nature, co-curricular activities for large groups, and stage performances for seated audiences. Advanced planning is necessary for use of the event spaces.
Event spaces overseen by Multi-Media Services are: Memorial Hall Auditorium, Library Alumni Reading Room, and Higgins Lecture Hall HHC 018 (and overflow rooms HHC 015 and HHC 016).
Event Services Office
North Hall Rm. 203/204
Phone: (718) 687-5801/5804
Fax: (718) 687-5793
For complete event policies, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A valid Pratt ID is required to borrow videos or equipment.
- Videos carry a $5.00 per item/per day late fee.
- Equipment carries a $12.00 per item/per day late fee.
- Circulated video titles must be returned 1/2hr prior to the end of the day due.
- Students may borrow circulating videos for 3 days.
- Faculty and staff may borrow circulating videos for 1 calendar week.
- Equipment borrowed overnight is due by noon of the next business day.
- Chris Arabadjis, Director
- Michael Nemire, Library Audio Visual Coordinator
- TBD, Library Audio Visual Technician
- Amy Belotti, Library Collections Technician
- Daniel Lawson, Coordinator of Event Services
- Brad Swanson, Event Services Technician
See also: Contact